Latex Mattress Australia offers a full 21 year guarantee which covers faulty workmanship and materials, from date of purchase (original purchaser only). Latex Mattress Australia, if satisfied that materials or workmanship is faulty (allowing for fair wear and tear), will repair or replace at our option with no charge for materials or labour.
Please note that small indentations are normal on the surface of any new mattress whilst the upholtery filling is levelling to the final position and getting used to your body contours.This does not constitute a manufacturing fault and does not mean the latex underneath has indented. A small height loss is considered normal for quilted covers.
To make a guarantee claim, it will be necessary for the mattress to be returned to the Latex Mattress Australia factory for inspection. Proof of purchase will also be required.
This guarantee does not cover:
- Body impressions in the upholstered covers. Small indentations are normal on the surface of any new mattress whilst the upholstery filling is levelling to a final position and getting used to your body contours. This does not constitute a manufacturing fault and this does not mean that the latex underneath has indented. A height loss is considered normal for the upholstered and tufted covers.
- Mattress or base damage due to abuse.
- Comfort preference.
- Covers including stains, soiling or burns.
- The mattress if used on a slat type foundation, where the slats are more than 130mm apart.
- Solid panel timber bases must have sufficient air holes drilled to permit dispersal of moisture and prevent mildew.
This guarantee is void if any of the labels are removed. The labels serve as a means of identification to establish your guarantee rights. Latex Mattress Australia will not handle or process any goods returned in an unsanitary condition. Please remember that it takes up to 30 days for your body to adjust to the feel and support of a new sleep system.