Already purchased a mattress from us?
Follow these tips to extend the life of your pure latex mattress:
- Turn your latex product regularly – we suggest that a mattress is turned every 2-3 months, end for end every 2-3 months and upside down every 2-3 months after. Please do not strain your back – use the assistance of another person if you find the mattress heavy. Refer to video below on how to turn a mattress.
- Gently vacuum with appropriate attachment.
- Do not wash your mattress, do not steam clean, and protect your mattress from water and other fluids. We highly recommend the use of a Tencel mattress protector.
- Do not dry clean or use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress.
- Do not use bleaches.
- For spot cleaning, test on an inconspicuous area first, use a damp sponge with a 5% cold solution of non-phenolic disinfectant or a mild dishwashing detergent.
- Dry with a soft clean towel.
- Unusual stains – seek professional advice.
- Do not place or keep your latex mattress in direct sunlight.
- Air regularly.
- Use of a pillow protector and/or mattress protector is highly recommended, to protect your investment.
- Various chemical treatments are available to protect your mattress cover from accidental spoilage, and to provide soil and stain resistance.
- Do not allow anyone to stand or jump on your mattress. It was not designed to take this kind of treatment and will void the guarantee.